10 reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To support “first-class” nerve communication throughout the body to promoting health and wellbeing.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic.
- To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children’s health.
- Encourages children to thrive by supporting digestive strength.
- To diminish nerve interference which may impact their child’s capacity to learn and concentrate.
- To promote body balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies and bed-wetting..
- To help kids stay fun and light hearted.
- To help kids stay in tip-top shape.
Q&A Time With The Spine Whisperer Chiropractic Clinic
Q: Is it safe for Babies/ Children?
Yes, it is safe for babies and children. During natural childbirth, an estimated 60-90 lbs of force is used on an infant’s neck. This might cause damage to your baby’s spine and nervous system. Children learning to walk falls an average of 25 times per day. A whopping 80% of adulthood body aliments were caused by poor body posture during their childhood. Prevention is best medicine.
The Spine Whisperer’s Chiropractic team is experience in working with children. Our female Chiropractor, Miss Diana, happens to be a mother of 4 kids, an expert through experience. So rest assured, The Spine Whisperer is able to treat your child’s physical frame while letting them feel at ease. Find out more about Kids Chiropractic at The Spine Whisperer Chiropractic Clinic.